This Android App will let you watch out for your Stocks, manage your portfolio and configure your own alerts
Configure your own stock alert conditions formulas based on Min,Max, Volume, Avg Volume, change, open gap, SMA 20, SMA50, SMA200, CCI, RSI, ROC, Bollinger Bands, MACD, Std dev, and take advantage of your stocks market knowledge.
This App will let you watch out for your Stocks and be notified when an alert condition is activated.
- View current trades of your stocks (Last price, day & year range, volume and average volume of the last 3 months, previous closing price, opening price, first bid & ask price, volume ratio: volume vs average volume in the last 3 months, ..) .
- Interactive full-screen charts, where you can choose the period (from an intraday to more historical chart), the type of chart (bar, line and candlestick), the volume of shares and compare with another share. You can draw lines and traces on the charts.
- Track your portfolio
- Share news.
- Technical Indicators (SMA, CCI, RSI, ROC, Bollinger Bands, MACD, Std dev)
- Historical Prices.
- Export historical stock prices, indicators, portfolio operations, ... to Excel via Google Drive
- Set custom alerts based on different ranks, volumes, changes in trades, where are they produced, a multiplier and a color.
- Alert notification even if the application is closed. The application will check for the conditions to trigger an alert according to the interval defined on preferences.
- At preferences you can set the interval you wish the application will check for the alerts, the timetable, if you want to receive notifications , if you want the App to check when there is only Wifi, on any case or manually .
- You can track Stocks, ETFs, currecnies and futures
- List with the shares of the different markets:
- Argentina - Merval Buenos Aires
- Argentina - CEDEARS
- Australia - ASX
- Brazil - Borsa de Sao Paulo
- Belgium - Brussels
- Canada - Toronto
- Chile - Bolsa de Santiago
- China - HANG SENG
- Denmark - Københavns Fondsbørs - OMX Copenhagen
- Finland - Helsingin Pörssi - OMX Helsinki
- France - Bourse de Paris - CAC
- Germany - Frankfurt Xtra
- India - BSE Sensex and CNX Nifty 500
- Indonesia - Jakarta
- Israel - Tel Aviv
- Italy - Borsa Italiana
- Japan - First Section
- Japan - Nikkei JASDAQ
- Mexico - BMV
- New Zealand
- Netherlands - Amsterdam
- Norway - Oslo Børs & Oslo Axess
- Portugal - Lisbon
- UK - London Stock Exchange - FTSE
- Russia - Moscow Exchange
- Saudi Arabia - Tadawul
- Spain - Mercado Continuo
- Sweden - Stockholmsbörsen - OMX Stockholm
- USA - NYSE,NASDAQ, OTC
Stocks from other countries can also be found from search option